Devin Ward MHC
Therapist - MHC - Individuals / Couples / Teen & Adolescents / Women's Issue Specialist / Bilingual English-Spanish
Mental Health Counselor (limited permit holder)
Butterfly LCSW, PC – Bay Shore, NY
October 2018 to 2018
- Individual and family therapy to adults and children
Assistant Director of Behavior Supports
Family Residences and Essential Enterprises – Old Bethpage, NY
February 2015 to July 2017
- Clinical supervisor
Behavior Intervention Specialist
Family Residences and Essential Enterprises, Inc.
January 2013 to February 2015
- Psychological and behavioral support to individuals in OPWDD Certified Residences.
- Individual and group counseling; family counseling; crisis intervention; social skills training; data collection and interpretation; administration of psychological assessments
Mental Health Counseling Intern/Intake Counselor
Blue Bonnet Trails Community Services – Round Rock, TX
August 2011 to May 2012
- Case manager: assessed potential clients for mental health service clinical interviews, substance abuse and mental health screenings; crisis intervention, intake interviews, developed treatment plans
Mount Sinai School of Medicine – New York, NY
June 2009 to August 2010
- Monitored and executed research protocols for the Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center: conducted the recruitment, screening, and enrollment of veteran participants; administered neuropsychological testing batteries; prepared Institutional Review Board submissions; compiled case studies for diagnosis by consensus; performed data collection and entry with the use of SPSS.
St. John’s University – Jamaica, NY
May 2008 to June 2009
- Assisted in the implementation and monitoring of research protocols for an on-campus study which aimed to determine the effect of perceived racial bias on stress level; recruited, screened, and tracked study participants; performed data collection/entry tasks.
Young Adult Institute/National Institute for People with Disabilities – Kew Gardens, NY
April 2008 to August 2008
- Case manager
- Assisted staff psychologist with the implementation of behavior support plans; conducted individual and group training in independent living skills
Call For An Appointment Today
We are more than happy to advice you on which counseling is most suitable for your needs, depending on your issues. Ask us to review your issues and we will discuss possible solutions. Our advice is free!
Contact Us Today!
Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
Texas A&M University – Killeen, TX
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
St. John’s University – New York, NY