Rachel McDavid & Associates, PLLC
- Therapist: individuals and couples, using a Narrative approach with a Systems and Structural orientation. Along with Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, mindfulness techniques, and the forgiveness research of Enright and Worthington.
Studies reference LIBRARIAN( Tenured 2007)
2000 to present
- Assistant Professor, Communication Support the educational mission of the University
Call Center Intern
Pederson-Krag Center (now part of the WellLife Network)
2003-2004, Huntington, NY
Marriage and Family Therapy Clinic (now the Counseling and Mental Health Professions Clinic), Joan and Arnold Saltzman Community Services Center, Hofstra University
- Client intake interviews
- Therapy – families and couples
- Facilitated two iterations of an eight-week program on anger management with mandated client
- Facilitated two iterations of an eight-week parenting program with mandated clients.
Call For An Appointment Today
We are more than happy to advise you on which counseling is most suitable for your needs, depending on your issues. Ask us to review your issues and we will discuss possible solutions.
Contact Us Today!
M.A., Marriage & Family Therapy, School of Education
Hofstra University, Hempstead
M.S. in Library & Information Science
Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist – Family Course
PESI Mental Health Continuing Education
Effectively Treat Traumatized Children, Adolescents and Families